Dobrovice town museum
The Dobrovice Town Museum displays artefacts having definite links to Dobrovice or its surroundings, documents evidencing the town’s past and present life, archaeological finds, photos, records, and drawings. You will be able to follow local history since Prehistory and the first known settlements, and look at a replica of a Bronze-Age hut, built using the original technique. Through the Middle Ages in Dobroviceves Village, we will guide you to the recent town of Dobrowicze and its environs. Several associations with a long-standing local traditions are also introduced.
Come and See:
- A timeline throughout the Town Museum
- Archaeological finds from the Dobrovice region
- Bronze Age house
- Prehistoric place of sacrifice
- Ethnography corner
- Former Dobrovice Town Museum
- Local Associations: Dobrovít amateur theatre, Dobrovan choir, Obec baráčníků (association maintaining old habits)
All year round
monday- sunday 9-17h
lunch break 12-13h
Closed 25.,26. and 31.12., 1.1.